Thank you for your interest in our company and products. Many customers like to know about the company and people behind the products and services they buy. Below is a brief description of our company. All-Star Tire Company was started in the fall of 2000 by Robert Morin and one other employee. Since that small start, All-Star has grown to a fleet of 8 service vehicles and a service area that covers Harris and surrounding counties of Texas.
All-Star Tire Inc. covers all industrial tire needs
All-Star Tire also services tractor trailer fleets and can provide service for Light Truck and Passenger tires as well. We specialize in providing tire Cost-Per-Hour tracking of our tires and detailed fleet surveys that far exceed our competitors. If you are a cost-conscientious tire buyer, you’ve come to the right place. We offer Industrial tire service to major market segments such as Stevedor, Construction, Lumber, Building Products, Warehousing and Equipment Dealerships to name a few. Our fleet is on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week. All are radio dispatched, and in most cases, will provide emergency service within the hour. If you are still not sure if we can help, please contact us and ask a specific question. We pride ourselves in our knowledge and experience in the industry. Odds are if we can not serve you, we can usually direct you to someone who can.
Who is an All-Star?
An All-Star is a person with a great love for life.
An All-Star endeavors daily to improve his / her life and those people that he / she comes into contact with.
An All-Star has a great loyalty and honor to his/her team and team members.
An All-Star has a never-ending hunger for knowledge and wisdom.
An All-Star conducts his/her personal life to be a model for others in his/her family.
An All-Star works on sharing his/her knowledge with new team members to add to the team’s longevity.
An All-Star knows that all of this is possible only through the Grace of the Almighty God.
This is who I am
This is who we are
Our Core Beliefs
Components of WOW results:
Honesty: Honesty in all our interactions with the communities served. We will tell the truth.
Integrity: We cannot produce WOW results if we are not doing complete work. We have to do our work very well, do it as it was meant to be done or better, without cutting corners.
Improvement: We will endeavor to improve ALL of our results. For this we will need measures for without them no improvement is possible.
Discipline: WOW results require a great deal of discipline, mental physical and spiritual. It is a must for high performance.
Word: We will say what we do and do what we say. We will do what our communities expect us to do on time, and let them know when we realize we will not.
The purpose of All-Star Tire Company is to produce WOW results for all of the communities served.
This will be accomplished via the selling and servicing of forklift tires and related products and services.
- We will produce the largest return on your capital investments possible.
- We will always represent your interests in the most respectful, professional and honorable way possible.
- We will provide an environment for growth within our company and for you personally.
- We will take every measure to provide a secure future for your position inside the company.
- We will compensate you in proportion to your contribution to the company.
- To provide a means for ALL of your communications to be heard.
- To provide you with the highest quality products and services.
- To do what we said we would, by when we said we would.
- To take care of your equipment as if it were our own.
- To never forget that it is your products and services that enable us to grow.
- To be loyal in as far as doing so will further both our goals.
- To pay our debts and never forget its your money.
- To endeavor to set new trends that will improve the industry and the quality of life for those in it.